Antique Victorian Cameo Portrait Brooch Sterling Silver Tyrolean Boy Hand Paint
Antique Victorian Cameo Portrait Brooch Sterling Silver Tyrolean Boy Hand Paint. We are now accepting offers on this lovely antique hand painted portrait brooch depicting a young man in Tyrolian 18th century attire painted on porcelain and mounted in sterling silver. The painting is detailed, well done and in good vintage condition. It measures approximately 1.87" x 1.62". It closes with a turn of the century safety clasp, not modern. It has been gently cleaned and hand polished and is ready to wear or gift wrap. See photos or full description.
Photos are taken under bright light and magnification. We are currently having a sale and are accepting offers for all item in inventory. See our other listings for more antique, vintage jewelry and estate treasures. We are currently having a sale and accepting offer on all items in inventory.
All serious & reasonable offers considered. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "clburgess1" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Type: Brooch
- Material: Porcelain
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Color: Silver
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal Purity: 925
- Country of Origin: United States
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Signed: No
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Vintage: Yes
- Occasion: Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Bride, Wedding, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Father's Day, Engagement, Confirmation/Communion, Christmas, Christening, Birthday, Anniversary
- Shape: Oval
- Antique: Yes
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Theme: Portrait, Victorian Culture, Austrian 18th Century Culture, Austrian Heirloom, Austrian Heritage, Family & Friends, Ethnic, Beauty, Art
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Handmade: Yes
- Year Manufactured: Pre-1920
- Hand Painted: Yes