Antique Victorian Enamel Portrait Brooch Mary Jesus 800 Sterling Silver Brooch
Antique Victorian Enamel Portrait Brooch Mary Jesus 800 Sterling Silver Brooch. We are now offering for sale, this lovely antique Vicotiran 800 silver enamel portrait brooch of Mary and Jesus. It is in good vintage conditon with minor wear. It is in good vintage condition with light patinia. There is a small faily shallow divet of the enamel on the proper right side of the brooch in approx the 3pm position near the silver outer edge. It is marked 800 for 800/1000 silver content - the "Old European " "Continetal" standard for sterling berfore the modern 925 /1000 was widely adoped. It needs a good cleaning. It should polish up nicely. See photos or full description. Differences in colors between photos is a result of lighting - flash vs non flash. This piece is shown estate fresh as we did not have time to polish it and get it listed for the seekend.
It closes with a C clasp. Length of pin, hinge, clasp, etc dates brooch to mid 1800s. This item listed on multiple accounts and sites.
All serious & reasonable offers considered. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "cind-house" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Type: Brooch
- Main Stone Color: Brooch
- Color: Multicolor
- Material: Enamel, Fine Silver
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal: Fine Silver
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Metal Purity: 800
- Department: Women
- Item Length: 1 1/4 inches approx.
- Base Metal: Fine Silver
- Shape: Shield
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding, All Occasions, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Romantic Evening, Sorority Gift, Fraternity Gift
- Signed: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Theme: Beauty, Fairytale & Fantasy, Fashion & Costumes, Holiday, Nature, Art, Family & Friends, Inspirational, Love, Memorial, Christianity, Religion, Mary & Jesus, Catholicism, Historical Figures
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Antique: Yes
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Year Manufactured: Pre-1920
- Features: Detailed enamel work, Marked., Hand painted, Hand enameled, Marked
- Handmade: Yes