Antique Victorian MOP Hand Carved Intaglio Deer Nature Scene Portrait Brooch Pin
Antique Victorian MOP Hand Carved Intaglio Deer Nature Scene Portrait Brooch Pin. We are currently offering for sale this. Antique hand carved deer cameo Mother of Pearl Brooch with beveled glass cover in gold brass Victorian Mounting with floral accents. Webber, is or was an appraiser on the Antiques road show. Closes with a C Clasp. Pin & clasp date brooch to mid 1800's. Brooch measures 2 1/4 h x 2 3/4 inches. Brooch is even more spectacular in person. The carved mother of pearl scene seems to glow in the light. Brooch is in good vintage condition, ready to wear or gift wrap. Glass a some light small surface scratches under bright light visible upon close inspection. One accent flower is missing. It looks like there is an old repair to frame near where flower is missing.
It is ready to wear or gift wrap. See photos for full description. We are currently having a sale and are accepting offers for most items in inventory. All serious and reasonable offers considered.
Offers must be at least sufficient to cover costs & expenses to be accepted. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "clburgess1" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Type: Brooch
- Material: Shell, Mother of Pearl
- Main Stone Color: White
- Color: Gold
- Metal: Brass
- Main Stone: Mother of Pearl/Abalone
- Country of Origin: United States
- Main Stone Shape: Oval
- Department: Women
- Item Length: 2 3/4 in
- Jewelry Department: Fashion
- Signed: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding, Bridal Shower - Something Old, Get Well, Friendship, Any Occassion
- Shape: Oval
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Antique: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Theme: Animals & Insects, Art, Beauty, Fashion & Costumes, Flowers & Plants, Hunting, Inspirational, Love, Nature, Elegance, Romance, Deer
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Handmade: Yes
- Features: Antique, Hand Carved, Hand Made, Detailed Portrait of Deer
- Year Manufactured: Pre-1920